This film looks retrospectively, from Chris’ rock-climbing days in the UK through to visionary ascents on the high peaks of the Himalaya and shares the remarkable and poignant life of one of the world’s best-known mountaineers.
- 6 shorts of ‘In conversation with Chris Bonington’
- John Porter Interview
- The Eiger Direct story, 1966
- Produced and directed by Brian Hall & Keith Partridge
- Running time main feature: 80 mins
- Format: PAL 16:9 / Region 2 (Europe, Japan, Middle East, Egypt, South Africa, Greenland)
With support from Berghaus